Need a personal guide to the latest opportunities in retail?
Let us show you what Sweden's three largest city regions has to offer. Many international brands have already discovered the potential but there is room for many more.
Sweden is a nation of high-income earners with a large share of spending on retail and food & beverage. Swedes are also recognised as widely traveled trendsetters who are innately curious about new international brands and products. And since the purchasing power is one of the highest in Europe, they have ever increasing means to satisfy that curiosity.
Take a closer look at Sweden
- Strong retail sales growth for 21 consecutive years
- Wealthy consumers with high purchasing power
- Strong appetite for new international retail brands
- Well established test market
- Largest market in the Nordic region
- Availability of attractive retail space