Invest in Norrbotten
Natural resources, brains and skills, higher education, active research and an entrepreneurial tradition are indisputable factors in Norrbottens development.
Look no further than Northern Sweden. This region has managed to grow into a modern society without sacrificing its heritage and natural resources. Clean air and water, forests that are generations old and thriving wildlife coexist in harmony with today’s high-tech society.
This region also has all the advantages afforded in the rest of Sweden – a highly educated and skilled labor force, excellent infrastructure and communications, access to world-class technology and research, and much more.
Did you know that:
- One of Sweden’s biggest region in terms of land mass is rapidly gaining focus as a leading region for attracting new businesses and foreign investors.
- Each municipality has its own organization for promoting local trade and industry, each able to cater to the differing needs of a variety of business sectors and nationalities.
- The price level of land, office facilities and energy is low while there are numerous opportunities to obtain financial support.
- This sparsely populated region is dominated by forests, lakes, mountains and rivers.
- The average level of education is high, and there is easy access to different universities.
- Stockholm is just one hour away by plane and served by frequent flights.