Establishing a European headquarter in Sweden is a natural step for many globally minded companies, offering access to EU, the world’s largest single market and over 500 million consumers. Stockholm is the business and financial centre of northern Europe attracting more than half of all multinationals’ headquarters with operations in Scandinavia.
- The entire structure of doing business is simplified in Sweden. As a result you are able to accelerate what you are trying to achieve saysByrne Murphy, Chairman of DigiPlex.
14,000 foreign-owned companies employ 25 percent of the private workforce and account for 50 percent of Swedish exports. Sweden’s FDI stock is among the world’s highest, a clear endorsement of the business-friendly regulations and thriving environment for innovation and growth.
To start a company is quick and straightforward. Sweden has an efficient transparent public sector with minimal bureaucracy and no restrictions on foreign ownership or operations. These are some of the reasons why Forbes has listed Sweden in top for countries to do business in. On top of that, the majority of population speaks English and the quality of life is among the highest in the world.
- Low corporate tax rate of 22 percent.
- Stable economy and strong public finances with AAA ratings from all three main rating agencies.
- Attractive holding company legislation
- Most innovative country in the EU 2015 (European Union Scoreboard)
- Excellent IT infrastructure and fibre connectivity
- Great International flight connectivity
- Generous migration rules and fast track migration
- Leading in quality of life
Sweden has cutting-edge expertise in sectors that can offer attractive investment opportunities as ICT, health care and life science, energy and environmental technology, automotive, manufacturing and materials technology, and business infrastructure and services. Our team of investment advisors are industry specialist and have established networks across the county that puts us in a unique position to find the right opportunities. We support international investors all the way - from initial pre-study and building the business case, to finding concrete business opportunities, and guidance through the practical set up process. All information is treated confidentially and services provided free of charge.